Director/Business Development Manager/Client Relationship Manager
- Contacting, building and maintaining relationships with new as well as existing clients.
- Partner with marketing, sales and production managers to create and implement business strategies to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Assist CEO with Proposal/ppt preparation and submission, getting acknowledgements and appointments, Orders closure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of a sales funnel and regularly updating and maintaining it.
- To build and increase sales by contacting and building the relationship with the new and existing clients.
- To do some market research and find out the new business segments, which is not fully explored and a lot of potential.
- Competitive analysis of the products or services, so that you can tackle the clients properly.
- To work closely with the marketing, sales and product teams to create and implement new business strategies.
- Product presentation, attending meetings, visiting government offices/clients, closure of business deals.
- Female candidates with excellent communication skills
- Technical qualification(graduate) from any esteemed University/Institution is an added advantage
- Post Graduate/MBA in Marketing/Sales from any esteemed University/Institution
- Freshers can also apply
- Technical knowledge of CLOUD, SAAS, Server based modules is preferred
- Experience in selling cloud-based Enterprise level software's is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of current global technological trends in the area of web, mobile and cloud.
- Quick learner of concepts of new technologies and products
- Experience in using various online platforms for lead generation.
- Salary depe